Eating the Philly Foodshed

A collaborative exploration of the joys and challenges of eating locally.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Link Queen's Links

Thanks Marsha for allowing me access to the template. I'm adding in links as I think of them. They may be a bit disjointed or unalphabetized for a bit. I would be happy to add others that I missed for anyone uncomfortable with template tinkering. I'd like to request posts with details (address, products, directions, etc.) for places that do not have a web presence such as Miller's. As the blog grows we could link the post in the sidebar to the business name for quick reference. I'm new to blogging and this really appeals to my geeky side. Thanks!

1 Comments:

At 5/09/2006 5:14 PM, Blogger Marsha said...

So cool! Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home